How can summer vacation be coming to an end already? I will be heading back to school soon and I’ve been looking for the best deals. As a bargain hunter, I’m always looking for ways to stretch my dollars a little farther. When I can’t find specific items thrifting, I do shop retail. However, I try my best to combine sales, coupons, and discounts. Being a teacher is a challenging job and many of my favorite retailers recognize this by offering discounts to teachers and college students!
- Gap and Gap Factory stores offer a discount of 10%-20% in store, when you show your valid teacher ID. Below is a 10% off coupon you can use at the Gap Factory Store.
- Banana Republic offers teachers and students 15% off in store purchases with a valid ID.
- LOFT has some great perks for teachers, including 15% off in store purchases. Sign up here for their LOFT Loves Teachers program.
- J.Crew and J. Crew Factory offer a 15% off discount with a valid teacher or college ID.
- Kate Spade also offers 15% off in store with a valid ID. I love their bags!
These are just a few of my favorite retailers for back to school shopping. Click here for a list of 90+ teacher discounts. When you go back to school shopping, bring your teacher ID and don’t be afraid to ask the cashier if they offer a teacher discount. Happy shopping and saving! I hope this is your best school year yet!