I was honored this morning when I checked my phone to find the most flattering notification for my blog. My Fabulous Frugal Life has received the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Being new to the blogishere, MFFL has only been up and running for seven weeks, it feels fabulous to be recognized by one of my peers and validates why I blog. The goal of MFFL is to share ideas, insights, and inspiration on how to have a fabulously comfortable life, without breaking the bank. I have a huge smile on my face for being thought of as a blogger that “keeps the blogishere a beautiful place”.
I must give a huge thank you to Life Through the Lens for this fabulous award. Follow this blog for beautiful and inspiring photographs.
The rules that come with this award are:
- Display The Award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements
Seven Things About Me
- I love food! I wake up thinking about what I am going to eat and go to bed dreaming about food!
- My BFF and I met when we were three-years old in preschool. We even lived together in college and were in each other’s weddings. (I am a loyal, life-long friend!)
- I am the oldest child in my family, I have two wonderful younger brothers.
- My favorite place on earth is my family’s cabin that my grandfather and father built at Lake Almanor, California.
- I am a middle school U.S. History and Government teacher.
- I am a dog person. I have a yellow labrador retriever and a miniature schnauzer mix rescue dog.
- I played on the boy’s golf team in high school, there wasn’t a girl’s team!
Now, for the blogs that I have chosen to nominate. These are a variety of blogs that I love and think you will too! In no particular order, here they are:
- 41 Wishes – amazing and delicious vegan recipes and healthy living.
- Madison Martine – fabulous young fashion blogger!
- la vita belle – beauty, home decor, cooking, and “the beautiful life”.
- everyday in a dress – like the title says, nothing but dresses!
- Cowboys and Crossbones – everything that kicks ass!
- joannaloves – beauty, fashion, and lifestyle.
- sincerely, Whitney – a passion for thrifting and trending fashion.
- Eat, Drink, and Be Snarky – food with a sense of humor!
- FreeUrCloset – awesome fashion and styling!
- The LazyGirl Blog – love it!
- Mom of two Salums – great blog about being a mom, cooking, crafting, etc.
- Wear Your Vitamins – tips for the most healthiest version of you!
- All Things Lady – beauty, fashion, and life.
- this is my key west – high heels, running, pinterest disasters and other stuff!
- Librarian for Life and Style – personal style journey.