Total Cost: $78.48
Clothes and Accessories:
- Black and White Graphic Print Shift Dress $15 Banana Republic Factory Store
- Black Pointed Toe Boots $49 JC Penney
- Gold Cuff $4 Fashion Bug
- Pink and Gold Enamel Earrings $4.48 Target
- Gold Necklace $6 Forever 21
Deals and Details:
This dress is one of my best finds this school year. I am always looking for cute work clothes and couldn’t believe my good fortune when I found this at the Banana Republic Factory Store for only $15! Black and white are classics, a bonus right now is that graphic prints are in. I really like three-quarter sleeves and think they are flattering.
I found these pointed toe boots at JCP on sale! If you haven’t shopped at JCP in a while, give it a look, they are updating and changing most of their lines. The boots are leather and are incredibly comfortable! Since having my son, I don’t wear a lot of heels but I can wear these all day without my feet hurting, so they are a major score!
I found these adorable earrings at Target yesterday for only $4.48! They were clearanced, of course! They are my small ode to spring today.
Hope you are relaxing and had a fabulous Monday!
- JC Penney Teams Up With Georgina Chapman (style.com)
- Spring 2013 Fashion Trend: Black & White (collegefashion.net)